Latest Movie :
Home » , » Admire - Adith.G

Admire - Adith.G

{[['']]}
Oh! Baby you are mine
That’s what I mean...
I don’t know anything
More than to love you
I am here for...
Here for your love
And you are not here

I can’t more base it
My love, its not an attraction
It is the feeling
Inside my heart
Lifes so short
And it is only for you...
Girl there is no time
No time to think more
We have grown up
You just come out
You can trust me...
The world around me
Why it is so empty
I can’t breathe out Linking for your shelter
And you are no here
It is a great pain...
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. sekonlive - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger