Latest Movie :
Home » , » Dream - Juby Sandra.E.G

Dream - Juby Sandra.E.G

{[['']]}
I Dream..........
To be a lady   
A lady wllh all her virtues  
A lady with love and passion
A lady of tomorrow   
I dream..........


I dream........
To be a wife   
A wife with all her dulios  
A wife with a heart o' gold 
A wife best for her husband   
I dream..........

I dream..........
To be a mother
A mother with all her love
A mother so strong yet patient
A mother for all her children
I dream..........

I dream...........
To be a star
A star up in the sky
A star that's shining and bright
a star for generations to look at
I drear....


I dream....
Like a sleeping child
Like no one before
That my dreams come true 
I dream....
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. sekonlive - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger