Latest Movie :
Home » , » Deep into my Heart .... -Jayan.K

Deep into my Heart .... -Jayan.K

{[['']]}
"Deep into my heart it fall a......
               Like a dew drop.
I feel it now your eyes
               awaiting me.
Where you are my dear........

Come near .....and show me your love.....
               in a smail........."
"Breeze bring you..... near to me,
Flowers show your face to me....
Birds sing your sweet song.... for me
.
The stream flows like you.....
               and says your story... to me
Now,I know dear..... what makes me
Romeo and what makes you a Juliet...."
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. sekonlive - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger