Latest Movie :
Home » , » Adream away from loneliness - Anto tony rajan

Adream away from loneliness - Anto tony rajan

{[['']]}
Walking through a lonely road,
with the mist of uncertainity ahead.
Fogged is my way ahead,
and loneliness, my lone Friend.

I walked far and long,
with just my shadow along.
The ways I passed were dismal,
Though I hoped itto dazzle.

Into my life which was all grim,
Came in that lovely dream.
Outofnowhare she walked in,
Making my life all gleaming.

Hand in hand we walked,
On and on we talked.
She was like e drop of dew,
Making the world bright and new.

The melody of her voice,
Made the long walk so nice.
Mesrnerizing was her smile
Which made all hurdles worthwhile

No eyes lwinkled as hers,
Making even the starsjealous.
My heartonce in melancholy,
Is now in deep harmony.

Those times were so heavenly,
Like the strings of melody.
But cramped was my visionary.
To realise all this was iliusory

Late was the time, when it dawned,
That I had become too fond.
What time had in stock,
was not what was hoped.

She, my friend, was to disappear
Passing all the happiness I Could bear.
She was an angel from heaven,
Destined to take me to haven.

Hoping to see her by my side,
I looked at my beside,
All thatwas left was emptiness,
And all I had was memories.

Still with a hope I Walk,
In the light of memories l grasp.
With all the memories I had borne,
I still walk alone........
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. sekonlive - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger