Latest Movie :
Home » , » On a cool autum evening - Sruthi Dinesh

On a cool autum evening - Sruthi Dinesh

{[['']]}
               Something woke me up in the midst of a short nap. Then I did not feel something unusual would happen - that day..........
               I felt annoyed for being interrupted in the midst of a pleasant dream. However I decided to have a cool evening walk and not to remain in bed any longer.
               I walked, the atmosphere was delightful, the cool breeze, the chirping of the birds made me leap with boundless joy. They infused fresh energy into my tired limbs soul.

              Aah! Where is that scream from? It was some accident I felt. A girl lay in the middle of the road in a pool of blood knocked down by a car.A huge crowd had gathered round the scene but    bothered to rescue her. I at once stopped a taxi and rushed her to the hospital. Poor girl! her face seemed very familiar to me but I couldn't recollect where I had seen her before

              The doctor said there was nothing to worry and asked me     to arrange a few bottles blood.
              I did I was told to. After all that hustle and bustle. I slowly moved to the room where she lay. A sense of gratitude was written large all over her face.
              By her side lay a purse. Pointing to it, she was trying to tell me something. I at once opened it. A photograph fell from within !.....Yes !.....the same one with my father, mother and two girls. Myself and my younger sister who was lost 1 5 years ago on a similar snowy evening. Years had passed, but not a single day without mourning. We waited for her return. It brought tears to my eyes when on her death bed my mother enquired about her.
               And now the same long-awaited sister was here lying on the bed with a gentle smile on her face. I could not believe my eyes. It took me a moment to collect my wits.
               I hugged her. deep love and affection coming from the depth of my heart. I really could not speak. And as for my sister ! Tears were rolling down her cheeks.
      
                                                                         
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. sekonlive - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger